Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

P. E.


Physical Education - the human body and how we can educate ourselves of perfection in body, mind, and spirit.

I won't waste time talking about obesity rates, video game blamers, bad food choices, or laziness.  I could bust out 50 push-ups in that amount of time.  P.E. on the other hand - let's talk about it and more importantly let's go do it.


PLEASE PUT TOWELS IN WHITE BINS
The chosen one..

Required.  Mandatory.  Core Curriculum.  That is how P.E. was looked at in the 70's growing up.  I took two P.E. classes a term for the enjoyment, the social interaction, and 
how it felt to hit a backhand or make a jump shot.  I got educated at the physical level which served as my base for other disciplines and most importantly - still is.  I led the league in P.E. classes and locker use.



Hoops 1-2pm
Go lace em up and get active.  If you begin to tell me what kind of workouts you got 15 years ago - I might start stretching or drop down for a few push ups.  Put yourself in motion. Today is the best day to begin.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment